The term ‘Bridge Timber Play’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Bridge Timber Products Limited, Friendly Methodist Chapel, Burnley Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX6 2TL. Our company registration number is 04546780. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of Bridge Timber Products Limited – © Bridge Timber Products Limited 2018. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Offer and Quote List Terms
Our ‘Quote list’ facility is for you to add products to your personal quote request list, and send them directly to us for a quick estimate.
Any estimate provided through our website and through our ‘Quote List’ facility is a guide price based upon the criteria you provide. Completing and sending your ‘Quote List’ to us does not constitute any binding agreement, and you are under no obligation.
Our price estimates are calculated to be as accurate as possible, however all estimates provided will need to be checked and confirmed by one of our advisors to assess the full scale of the project prior to any agreement. This may involve one of our planners visiting the location to complete a free site survey.
Estimates provided are valid for thirty (30) days, after which time all proposed work will have to be re-quoted. We take no responsibility for a re-quoted price differing from an original quote.
Our Price Match Promise
At Bridge Timber we strive to offer our customers first class service and play products at competitive prices. In order to uphold our Price Promise to not be beaten on price, we actively monitor the prices offered by our competitors daily and adjust our own pricing accordingly. If you find a cheaper price we’ll match it, and if you find it after you’ve purchased from us we’ll refund the difference within 7 days of receipt of your goods. Simply forward a print out of the competitor’s price into our sales office, ensuring, date and price are shown and we will match the competitor price if within policy.
Terms & Conditions of price match
- The competitor’s item must be identical (timber specification, dimensions of the product etc)
- The competitor’s item must be available for installation within 4 weeks
- The competitor’s price must include delivery and installation (as Bridge Timber Products include this as standard)
- The competitors price must be publically advertised and cannot include any membership/personal discounts to school/local authority
- We are unable to match bulk promotional offers such as” buy one get one free”
- The competitor must be based in the UK and sell direct to customers (ie schools no 3rd parties)
- No other promotional offers can be used on top of a price match
- We will match within 7 days of receipt of purchase
- We will not match against clearance or closing down sales